Friday 8 October 2010

My first week at University...

or Uni... as it seems to be referred to these days.

Welcome indeed...and...welcome external examiners from the future - as I believe you will be looking at this page in May 2011 to assess my journey through the final year.

The first day back was a momentous event - because in a way it feels like the last 2 years of work have be building up to this very day. The leap from Hadlow to Greenwich seems a large stride. We've looked wide-eyed in wonderment at the work from the final shows by the 3rd year students before us - so here we go...

Good luck all my fellow students.

S

2 comments:

  1. This was the week that was,
    I think only three of us in the whole class will get joke.

    A natural speech writer me thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too young really...
    I think the Monty Python thing was a bit wasted on yesterday's audience. I was relying on Neil being there to play along.

    ReplyDelete