Friday 26 November 2010

This week came and went

Monday came and the day of the Tunbridge Wells presentation arrived. The PM (Adele) not Cameron - (although I reckon that girl could possibly make PM one day) - thought her team had done well. I prefer her glass half-full approach to life, so I'm happy. Although, the gift of hindsight is something I might ask Santa for this year.

Talking of Santa, Christmas came early this year for me as I have recently taken delivery of a new iMac. Hours wizz by as I sit consumed by its wonder. There are seven wonders of the world and then there is my screen. Mind you the big screen was useful this week, because in the excitement of the presentations on Monday I left my reading glasses in the loo. I was finally re-united in a Cinderella moment with my lost specs yesterday. I say Cinderella, because I had to somehow verify to the security chap at the front desk that they belonged to me - well I had to put them on to read my student number on my student card....

I digress, yes its been a busy week - Tunbridge Wells forever etched into my consciousness.
Our new words are Connective...Educational...Alternative... now I can see again...vision on....

2 comments:

  1. Suddenly my 24 inch imac seems small. I think Adele is just plain full no halves about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, 3 inches smaller!

    BUT I didn't get an A+ from Tom T. Just a boring A...

    ReplyDelete