Sunday 29 May 2011

The final day

Here it is then, the last working day - I think it's Sunday.  I've no more chances to print, so everything that has to be on A1 is finished - apart from a bit of pencil work here and there. 
I still have to do my concept flourish... not as easy as you might think. I've tried a few in my sketch book - where are the Lille students when you need them?  They are so good at that kind of thing.

I also have to do my circulation diagram, and fish out all of my 2nd year and first term work. I'm still a bit unsure about the A3 document that we're supposed to do. The usual wild rumours circulating about what it should contain... Oh well - I'll do what I think is best. Has got me through thus far. 

Just had a look at my grades and thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw our grade for the Professional Studies Course. My first D in 3 years - the shame of it.  I mean I have managed to hold down respectable jobs at management level before now -  "semi-pro" clearly....! Did slightly better in the Law essay... with a decent  55%.... maybe I've missed my vocation... It seems a cruel twist at the end of an otherwise successful time.

I'm presenting my work to my parents today - Mum and Dad are taking the role of the external examiners. I'm hoping they'll give me some good grades. We're having a dry run with the exhibition - using A3 print-outs.  I have to find ways to include them some how - as I haven't really been with my family for the past year - lights on, but no-one home... only one thing on my mind and that's the work...

Better get on... Good luck everyone....




No comments:

Post a Comment