Tuesday 17 May 2011

Park Creative...

Final crit over with and now preparations begin for the exhibition.

Neither my left or right brain was firing last night, so in the cool light of this morning and good night's sleep - oh delicious pillow...  I was able to look at the comments from my crit sheet.

Plenty to go and plenty to be getting on with in the next two weeks. But I'm happy - I know what I have to do and I know where I was weak.

And yes Jamie I will bring a plumb line - or better still get someone with long arms to help me next time.

Here is my work - I forgot to take a photo of it on the wall yesterday.

1;50 area

1:50 area planting plan

sequence sketches

1;200 drainage plan

model photo montages - these need to be re-done

1:200 lighting plan

1 comment:

  1. Well done Miss Willmott, a tough day but worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete