Sunday 20 March 2011

Photoshop Hell Part 2 - The Sequel....

If there's a sequel to Adele's photoshop hell then here it is...
I can completely sympathise.

After another lecture from my other half about work/life balance and that there is more to life than BA Garden Design year 3...of course my husband is wise and learn-ed, so yesterday I thought I'd better organise dinner and tea for mum and dad. It would be fine, I could cook dinner and in the afternoon do a bit of photoshop from my lap-top whilst everyone settled down to watch the rugby...

... well, perhaps it was under the influence of the 'super-moon' - but I sat for nigh on 10 hours eyes glued to the laptop working on 4 section drawings in photoshop AND they're not even finished! It's possible the table was laid for tea around me - I couldn't say.

Anyway, Dad said he didn't understand it, but thought it all looked good anyway and left muttering about writing a letter to my tutor complaining about my workload.

Today, is another day... and I'm back at the coal face working on the perspective sketches... another long day beckons...


SECTIONED

No comments:

Post a Comment